Sunday, October 13, 2013

A Note About American Horror Story

So I've had plenty to say about the first two seasons of American Horror Story, a show that's been responsible for some of the most daring and horrific stuff I've seen on any TV ever. Unfortunately, the third season has started and where I am right now, I don't have cable or an Internet connection strong enough to support streaming video as of yet. (As it is, it takes me a good 30-45 minutes just to upload a single post.) So I haven't been able to watch the third season, and I'm trying to avoid as much information about it as I can so that I'm not spoiled for when I do watch it. I'm disappointed that I won't be able to follow along with it right now, but I wanted to put this out here so anyone who has read my comments on previous seasons doesn't wonder why I stopped talking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment